Saturday, February 07, 2009

cloudy skies and runny nose

it's less than 6 mths, and i'm sick again. honestly, all these trips to the hospitals are making my immune system go out of whack. *sniffles*

ok attachment ended yesterday. no more early morning or late afternoon doses of Vit D for me. and we didnt get to do the poking test! *grump* never mind, maybe he'll be around the next attachment. which is 2 weeks from now. the 2 weeks being exam period. have i mention i have flu?

it's bloody freezing now. the only reason am not huddled under my blanket at home (modem is still spoiled sigh) is because i've been nominated to be uncle's designated chauffeur for the day. which is good cos i got to go on the PIE/BKE twice today and more later. but bad cos am feeling woozy. woo..

back to school on monday. attachment really was great. and my case study really loves me! lol. but it's really great to take a break from the senior manager and acting sister. hope my next partner would be better.

ok thats all the duration my attention can spare right now.

i wanna sleep!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home